How To Check You Have New Or Refurbished Android Phone
These days, whenever you buy a new android phone, you do not know that whether it is a new or refurbished android phone. There are many retailers you hand you the refurbished phone and take the money of a new phone. Since it is very difficult to tell that whether it is a new or refurbished android phone, you do not even check the status of the phone. There are certain ways you can tell that whether it is a refurbished phone or not.
Steps To Examine About New Or Refurbished Android Phone
First install any launcher that enables you create shortcuts on your home screen. Press on empty space on the home screen and select the shortcut tap and in that tab select the tab of activities. This will land you to the activities section.
Then search for the activities package like com.android.hiddenmenu or com.android.RTN. In the first package, you can expand the package and select the RTN activity or in the second package, open the RTN screen directly. Create a shortcut of any of the package and then tap on the view button.
Start the RTN activity from the shortcut and then search for the reconditioned status in the list. If the status says yes, then your phone is refurbished and if the status says NO, then it is not a refurbished phone. This way you will be able to see that whether the phone is new or refurbished android phone.
Another method to check that the phone is new or refurbished android phone, is to go on the dial screen and dial ##786# and wait till the phone takes you to the RTN screen. Some devices may accept the code *#*#786#*#*.
It is important for you to check that whether your phone is new or refurbished android phone as the refurbished phones are sold for less in the market and if you have bought a phone and paid for the new one, but have got a refurbished phone then you have paid more than you should have had. Moreover, refurbished phones also are not as good as factory phones are. The new factory phones are new to be used where as the refurbished phones are usually the used phones that have been reset to sell as new phones. If the codes do not work, then get your phone checked by some professional.
- how to check refurbished samsung phones
- how to check mobile is refurbished
- how to check refurbished phone
- how to check android refurbished
- how to know refurbished phone
- how to open rtn screen
- refurbished s3
- how to check if your android phone is refurbished or factory-new
- how to check android phone
- how to check if s3 is refurbished
- how to check rtn on android
- how to check refurbished s3
- how to check htc original
- s3 refurbished in pakistan
- how to check lg g2 is refurbished
- how to know that our samsung galaxy s3 is refurbished or not
- LG G2 refurbished in pakistan
- how to check phone is refurbished
- refurbished vs original mobile
- lg g2 refurbished check